The SR240 makes it a bit easier to take on your hard work. With best-in-class torque, bucket breakout and hydraulic flow, CASE PowerStance and a radial lifting path, it has the digging and pushing strength you need. But it also offers the user-friendly features you want. Best-in-class visibility makes it easy to see. A new maintenance-free Tier 4 Final solution makes it easy to meet regulations. EZ-EH controls, Ride Control™ and other functions make it easy to quickly adapt to any task. Say hello to strength, simplified.
• Best-in-class 360° visibility thanks to a cab-forward design, skylight, ultra-narrow wire side screens and large, rounded rear window.
• Maintenance-free Tier 4 Final solution meets emissions regulations without needing a replacement filter or additional fluids.
• Best-in-class torque, breakout force, and auxiliary flow to tackle demanding applications.
• EZ-EH setup menu provides nine adjustable speed and control sensitivity settings to easily tailor the machine to the application or operator preference.
• Industry-exclusive detents in the control handles provide the responsiveness and "feel" of pilot controls with the convenience of electrohydraulics.
• Radial and vertical lift patterns (SR240 and SV280,respectively) let you choose the machine that best suits your needs.
• Low step and threshold make it easy to get in and out of the cab.
• CASE PowerStance wheelbase provides excellent curb clearance and greater stability so you can lift and carry larger loads.
• Large 25.5 gal (96.5 L) fuel tank allows loader to run all day without refueling.
• Industry-exclusive standard side lighting and heavy-duty front lights for greater all-around visibility while working at night or in dark locations.
• Standard Connect Under Pressure (CUP) manifolds for quick, tool-free auxiliary hydraulic connection and disconnection.
• All daily maintenance points are easily accessible from the rear of the machine.
• Widest skid steer cab in the industry with optional upgraded climate control system and radio for year-round operator comfort.
• Ride Control™, a self-leveling bucket feature and two-speed travel help you haul loads faster while minimizing material loss.
Maintenance-Free Tier 4 Final Solution.
The SR240 and SV280 both incorporate a PM Catalyst + DOC* solution to meet Tier 4 Final emissions standards. What does that mean to you? We’re proud to say – nothing. It’s compliance that requires no extra work. No extra fluid to add. No filters to replace. Just get in and go.
*Particulate Matter Catalyst and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst
Unmatched Rear Visibility.
At CASE, we know how important it is to see all around skid steers – especially behind you. That’s why our best-in-class 360° visibility includes a large, curved rear window. By allowing you to see more while reversing, you’re able to work more confidently and more quickly. And in the event of an emergency, the large rear window can be used as an alternate exit.
Best-in-Class Torque, Breakout and Auxiliary Flow.
These large-frame models offer heavy-duty muscle. Not only do they both deliver best-in-class torque of 232 lb·ft (314 N·m) and breakout force of up to 8,680 lb. (39.4 kN)* to lift, dig and pry, they also have the industry’s best standard aux. flow of 24.2 gpm (91.5 L/min) and high flow of 37.6 gpm (142.5 L/min) so you can power a wider range of attachments from tree spades to snow blowers.
*Max breakout of 8,680 lb. (39.4 kN) on SR240 and 7,570 lb. (33.7 kN) on SV280.
Maintenance Made Easy.
When you buy a CASE, you want it to last. We make it easy. That’s why on Alpha Series skid steer loaders, routine service points are all located at the rear of the machine, so you can quickly access the engine, filters, fill points and whatever you need to properly maintain and extend the life of the machine. On top of that, they also offer our famous easy-tilt cab for convenient access to the drivetrain compartment.
The SR240 and SV280 come standard with rugged features designed to endure the rigors of work, including heavy-duty front lights and a block heater. Other options include cylinder guards, heavy-duty rear door, front demo door, additional ROPS protection and more.
CEGR = Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation
DOC = Diesel Oxidation Catalyst
DPF = Diesel Particulate Filter
PM CATALYST = Particulate Matter Catalyst (made up of DOC and high-efficiency, flow-through filter)
SCR = Selective Catalytic Reduction
**Bucket angle rounded to the nearest degree