The Gehl RT175 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level.
• Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.9 hp (52.1 kW)
• The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
• Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
• Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
• Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT175 GEN:3 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
• Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
• Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
• New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
• Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
• Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
Controls on the Gehl RT175 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
• Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
• Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
• Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
• Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
• Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
• Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
• Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include: ◦Joystick Sensitivity
◦ Position Reaction
◦ Engine Response
◦ Pump Swash Plate Position
The RT175 GEN:3 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
• Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
• Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
The RT175 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
• Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
• New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
• Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
• Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency and AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
• Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
• Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
The RT175 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
• All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
• Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity.
• Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
The robust lift-arm on the RT175 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
•Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
•Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
•Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
•Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
•Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT175 GEN:3 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
Fuel Capacity: 24, Operating Weight: 8,605, Travel Speed: 8, Travel Speed - 2-speed option: 12, Ground Clearance: 13, Length w/o Bucket: 111, Length with Bucket: 144, Height to Top of ROPS: 83, Width w/o bucket: 64, Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar, Engine Model: 4TNV98