Are you looking for reliable and versatile material handling equipment? Manitou has designed the MRT 2550 Privilege Plus rotating telehandler with you in mind. This machine handles loads of up to 4999 kg and performs operations at heights up to 25 m. It offers great versatility in daily tasks, a true 3-in-1 machine (telehandler + crane + platform).
The boom, consisting of 4 elements, combined with the 360° rotation of the turret allows you to perform various operations without moving the equipment. The attachment recognition system E-reco lets you save time by specifying the proper work envelope and enhances security since it automatically detects any overload.
• Manitou's all-terrain machines have extra ground clearance to overcome any obstacles in their path (such as potholes or uneven pavement) and keep moving forward when faced with uneven ground conditions. Additionally the 4-wheel drive and large tires provide all the traction you need to move loads over soft or difficult terrain (such as mud, sand, grass, gravel, etc.). Our engineers have developed equipment with optimized torque for significant tractive force while maintaining an excellent weight/power ratio, balanced weight distribution for each axle and low ground pressure.
Smoothness & Precision
• Some sectors require smoothness and precision when approaching loads; occasionally caution is required or a load needs moving from a tight space as well. Certain Manitou machines come equipped with power steering, sharp turning radii, inching pedals and/or hydrostatic transmissions to make approaching loads as smooth as possible for you.
4 Wheel Drive & 3 Steering Modes
• All Manitou machines that come equipped with 4-wheel drive are true all-terrain vehicles. Combined with a generous ground clearance, they allow you to get out of all manner of sticky maneuvering situations and keep performance levels high.
• Telescopic stabilizers (outriggers) offer the same benefits as classic stabilizers: an increased load chart and improved ground stability along with easy movement of the center of gravity. The main advantage of using telescopic stabilizers (duplex or triplex) is the ability to individually deploy each of the 4 stabilizers based on the working environment (drain covers, walls, fencing, cables, etc.) so you have the optimum load chart for your current position. And of course once finished, the stabilizers retract back into the main frame of the machine.
Easy to Use
• Our machines are designed bearing simplicity and particularly ease of use in mind. Whether you are just the buyer or buyer and user, you know exactly how important being able to quickly come to grips with a new machine, as on-site productivity waits for no man. With our machines you'll be on board and off in no time, even if you are a novice operator.
• Comfort is not a luxury, it's your right: if you spend long hours working in front of the controls of a handling machine, then you know how the simple matter of adjusting your seat, controls or even your posture can be crucial in the long run. Manitou has endeavored to accommodate all shapes and sizes in often-times extreme working conditions with its designs. And whether this is in the form of anti-shock seats, adjustable controls, options such as air con/heating or even more sophisticated models such as pressured driver's cabs for dusty environments, we have standardized and optional solutions for each of your needs.