The Farmall 120A features 120 HP and 96 PTO HP plus the Farmall 100A's best in class hitch lift capacity.
Farmalls were not the first tractors on the farm, but they were the first to truly do every job around the farm. In the 1920's, Farmall tractors began to replace the farm's team of horses. That heritage is reinterpreted for today's needs in the Farmall 100A series. These tractors feature transmission, engine, and hydraulic systems that work seamlessly to make complex chores easier and faster than ever. With eight models in 2WD and optional MFD configurations, they're the right size - for your operation and your budget.
All the Horsepower You Need
• Turbocharged engine options are carefully tuned to provided fuel efficiency and long engine life with grid heaters for cold mornings.
• Farmall 100A series tractors feature a 4-cylinder 4.5L engine.
Best Hitch Lift Capacity in Its Class
• Three-point hitch lift capacity is 7,200 pounds, which is a 23% lift advantage over competitive tractors in the same-class.
• 22 gpm hydraulic flow capacity will allow you to lift heavy loads with confidence.
• Connect implements quickly and easily with two standard-equipment deluxe remotes with flow control and breakaway couplers.
Easily add two more remotes as needed.
• Smooth Shifting Options
• Shift easily from forward to reverse with the standard 8x8 clutches power shuttle.
• Or choose the 8x8 Synchro mechanical option with mechanical reverser.
• Optional 16x8 power shuttle with Hi-Lo gear selection in every range gives you maximum control.
Enjoy the View
• Farmall 100A series FOPS tractor gives an outstanding level of visibility and a lower base investment.
• Keeping the elements out while delivering the visibility you need to get the job done is what the Farmall 100A series cab platform is all about.
Have a Seat
• An iso-mounted cab with a large operator platform helps reduce the impact of rough terrain and provide a more comfortable ride.
• Enjoy the contoured seat which comes standard with the Farmall 100A.
• Optional air suspension seat available.
Loaders and Attachments
One Multi-Tasker Deserves Another
• Case IH installs loaders at the factory for your convenience.
• Choose from a non-self-leveling or mechanical self-leveling
• Skid steer-style quick attach hydraulic coupler makes changing buckets and other attachments easy, without even getting out of the tractor.
• Several other loader attachments, including buckets, blades and pallet forms, are available for all types of chores.
Tires or Tracks: Tires, ROPS, Remote Hydraulics: 2, Fuel Type: Diesel, Height: 110, Weight: 10,445