Case IH Flex Hoe Series air hoe drills offer the size, configuration and precision you need.
Seeding Style Options for Any Application
Case IH Flex Hoe Series air hoe drills are engineered to deliver precision seeding under a wide variety of seeding styles and field conditions. Click "See More" to learn how the Flex Hoe Air Drill can be configured to match the seeding style best suited for your operation.
- Places the seed and/or fertilizer in a narrow row using on-row press wheel packing
- Places seed and fertilizer on separate planes and at separate depths
- Placement is either between the rows, as a side band or as a paired-row configuration-followed by an on-row press wheel
Ribbon Band Seeding
- Places seed and fertilizer in a wide band instead of a narrow row
- Allows for higher fertilizer rates than narrow row openers
- A low to moderate disturbance opener is used, followed by matching on-row press wheel
Ribbon Band Sweep Seeding
- Seed and/or fertilizer is placed in a row behind a full sweep that provides weed control in the seeding pass
- Followed by on-row press wheels that match spread width
Match the Right Opener to Your Conditions
Higher yields can be gained when you match the right opener to your conditions to achieve accurate seed and fertilizer placement. Case IH offers two openers -- Stealth® and Nok-on™that deliver successful seeding in your conditions.
Stealth Opener System
- System offers a choice of low-disturbance knife tips or a selection of spread tips for single-shoot applications
- Stealth double-shoot side band or paired row attachments deliver one-pass seed and fertilizer placement
- Replaceable tips let you match the right opener to the job and help you manage wear
Nok-On™ Opener System
- Quickly switch sweeps, along with either a narrow or wide opener, to add maximum versatility to your seeding system
- Fine-tune your product spread width with an adjustable spread boot option to match your choice of sweeps and packing
Wide Range of On-Row Packing Choices
To improve germination, Case IH offers a wide range of on-row packing choices to match your seeding style, opener and soil conditions. You can choose from steel, pneumatic or semi-pneumatic packing wheels--each geared to fit specific conditions.
In-Line Gang Packing System
- Choose Steel V wheels in sandy and rocky soil conditions. Available in 3.5 in or 4.5 in (8 cm or 11.4 cm) widths.
- Choose semi-pneumatic rubber press wheels in heavy, sticky soils. Flat profile rides over a wider area for less packing pressure and flex to shed buildup. Available in widths of 3 in, 4 in or 5.5 in. (7.6 cm, 10.2 cm or 14 cm).
Walking Beam Packing System
- For the Flex Hoe 700, a walking beam packing system is available to ensure even and adequate packing pressure
- Thick, flat-faced, or rounded pneumatic press wheels offer maximum flex and sustain minimal stubble damage
Flat-Faced Implement Tires
- To pack a wide seed spread or double-shoot application, these 6.50 x 15 flat-faced implement tires work best in 10 in and 12 in wide (25.4 cm and 30.5 cm wide) spacing configurations
Two Shank Styles and Two Trip Options
Match shank and trip styles to your operation so you protect valuable openers, get maximum clearance for tripping over obstacles and effective penetration for consistent depth. Choose from two shank styles and two trip options to create the air drill that's right for your operation.
- The rugged C-shank design can be used with a wide range of opener styles
- Vertical Edge-On shanks are available for the Flex Hoe 700
- When used with the Stealth®, the Edge-On shank creates ultra-low soil disturbance
- Both shanks allow a wide array of openers, sweeps and attachments
- Choose 350-lb. (149-kg) trips for most soil types
- For rugged conditions and double-shoot applications, select 550-lb. (249-kg) trips