Introducing the Challenger MT600E Series. It starts with the power to conquer the widest fields, steepest hills and tightest planting and harvesting windows. But it’s also programmed to think like an agribusiness; packed with the leading-edge precision agriculture technology to help you reduce input costs, improve efficiency and productivity and enhance the overall profitability of your operation. Oh yeah, it’s tough. But it’s also very, very smart.
HIGH POWER. HIGH TORQUE. HIGH PRODUCTIVITY.
The five MT600E models are powered by the latest-generation, AGCO Power™ engines, packing 270–370 maximum engine horsepower and 300–400 boosted engine horsepower for a wider range of horsepower and torque. The AGCO Power 84 engine delivers 8.4L of sheer low-end torque. And with its twin turbos, this six-cylinder power plant generates greater engine response and big torque down low — where it counts —to deliver unmatched lugging ability and productivity.
The engine is specifically designed for agribusiness applications, not retrofitted from an on-highway engine. So you get:
• Superior engine response and high torque at all engine RPM.
• Total fluid efficiency thanks to the innovative, and simple, SCR + cEGR design.
• No diesel particulate filter (DPF), or costly regeneration process.
• 500-hour service intervals for more uptime.
The sophisticated Engine Power Management (EPM) system can provide up to
30 additional engine horsepower to increase productivity and performance in demanding PTO, hydraulic or transport applications.*
* Available when speed is above 0 MPH and when PTO or hydraulic demands are greater than
40 HP. Also gradually available when transporting at speeds above 9.3 MPH.
AN INCOMPARABLE CVT, FOR INCOMPARABLE POWER TO THE GROUND.
Power is good. Efficiently delivered power is even better. It’s not enough to pack a serious punch; you also need to deliver it. That’s why Challenger MT600E Series tractors are built around an in-line drivetrain design that efficiently transfers power without using power-robbing drop boxes. We’ve designed a more direct path from the engine to the transmission than our competitors, so our drivetrain will always deliver maximum power to the ground. That’s intelligent farming.
Our patented TechStarTM continuously variable transmission (CVT), engineered by the people who pioneered CVT technology, is the world’s first, and only, truly stepless transmission. And we’ve perfected the art of delivering simple, efficient, high-performance transfer of power to any job.
• Infinite speed control, without shifting or clutching, delivers sustainable torque for maximum power and efficiency.
• Two continuously variable speed ranges provide field speeds up to 18 MPH and transport speeds up to 31 MPH.
• The EPM system automatically controls the engine for operation at the most efficient RPM. A constant ground speed increases productivity and lowers fuel consumption.
• Power direction shuttle lever can be lifted in forward and reverse to keep the tractor stationary on a slope.
• Dedicated CVT oil reservoir with 2,000-hour service interval eliminates cross-contamination from auxiliary hydraulic applications.
TO US, HYDRAULICS THAT ARE GOOD ENOUGH, SIMPLY AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH.
This industry-exclusive hydraulic system uses sophisticated hydraulic flow management to provide consistent flow that’s unaffected by other hydraulically-driven functions, like steering. A more stable, consistent flow means more accurate seeding and tillage depth control.
• Up to six auxiliary remote valves.
• Standard power beyond ports.
• Check hydraulic braking system fluid level without opening the container.
A CAB THIS COMFORTABLE MEANS YOU’RE ALWAYS ON TOP OF YOUR GAME.
There’s no reason a machine as tough on the outside as the MT600E Series tractor can’t also be soft where it counts. An unbelievably comfortable cab keeps the longest days from feeling that way. The largest cab in its class with an amazingly low interior sound rating offers panoramic 360-degree views and industry-leading comfort. The B-pillar behind the driver is easier to reach and offers outstanding ergonomics with a logical layout and easy to understand soft keys and buttons.
• Acceleration aggressiveness — Adjust the rate of acceleration to match your operational needs. Accelerate slower in row crop operations or reach full speed quickly when traveling from field to field.
• SpeedSteer (optional) — Achieve sharp turns with far fewer wheel rotations, so you can make headland or turnrow turns more quickly and easily.
• Programmable multi-function joystick — Go from forward to reverse while operating the loader at the same time. Ergonomically control the rear linkage, PTO, headland management, spool valves and cruise control, as well as operate the transmission, all with just one hand.
• Operational versatility — Operate the tractor using foot pedal mode, the multi-function joystick and the tr