Building application equipment is what we do. For more than half a century, we’ve been riding along with, and listening to, professional applicators, and their input has helped us engineer the best machines you can buy. The new TG9300B is no exception. It’s more than just a Tier 4 Final engine; it redefines the standards for how efficiently an applicator can work. Because we manufacture our own engine and transmission, they are designed to work perfectly together. For more power to the ground, more torque and better fuel efficiency. And our comfort-enhanced cab is the only one in the industry built specifically for application. Plus we provide more liquid and dry systems than anyone else, because we understand that one size doesn’t fit every farm, every field, every climate or every growing trend. Sure you can find a cheaper applicator. But if you’re really serious about precision application, how can you afford to?
The TG9300B quickly and smoothly produces peak torque to the ground at engine speeds as low as 1500 RPM, then consistently maintains that torque.
A PURPOSE-BUILT ENGINE
Our engine is engineered specifically for off-road, ag use. Others use on-road engines in their off-road machines.
Each engine rotating group is precision-balanced to within one gram for less vibration, less wear and tear and much longer engine life.
MORE FUEL EFFICIENT
Despite its massive power, this smooth-running engine uses up to 8% less fuel than previous models.
LONGER SERVICE INTERVALS
Maintenance intervals are much longer, including 60% longer oil change intervals.
WHY THE CVT IS BETTER
• Conventional-shifting transmissions are limited by the number of gears. The CVT fills in those gear gaps, so you choose your speed, not a gear. Up to 41 MPH at virtually any engine RPM. Field speed is smoothly maintained for the most precise application.
• The advanced TerraGator Management System (TMS) maintains an intelligent, electronic link between engine and transmission allowing you to choose an exact ground speed, engine speed or combination of both to fit conditions. The TMS ensures that firm, continuous traction is applied, minimizing wheel slip and reducing ground disturbance.
• Because the CVT and engine are always synchronized with terrain and load demand, the TG9300B is amazingly fuel-efficient.
• There are no clutch packs in the CVT, so service intervals are longer than a powershift or automatic transmission. Plus, with the fewest moving parts of any mechanical transmission in the industry, you get better reliability, longer machine life and greater resale value.
• A separate hydraulic reservoir isolates it from other hydraulic systems and minimizes the chance for contamination.
The TG9300B is a purpose-built beast, with its chassis, frame and axles engineered for unyielding strength, unsurpassed payload capacity and the comfort and safety of the operator top of mind. Built exclusively for ag use, this chassis features single-length, horizontal frame rails made from high-grade, low-alloy steel. This one-piece design reduces metal stress, allowing the frame to smoothly flex over rough, uneven terrain. You also won’t find any modified truck axles on the TG9300B. Just super-rugged AxleTech® off-road, wide-track axles designed for use with high-floatation tires. The result: the most consistent, precision application you’ll find anywhere.
The unique six-post cab design features 58 square feet of curved-corner glass, for unmatched visibility and less strain on the operator who, with a slight turn of the head, has an unobstructed view in virtually any direction, including:
• Boom tips when outlining a field
• Nozzles to ensure consistent application or make sure nothing is plugged
• Headland turns
• Unexpected obstacles
Positive cab pressure, maintained by a separate pressurization unit, keeps unfiltered air out. Then, a three-stage filtration process keeps the air in the cab dust- and odor-free. Chemicals are virtually eliminated from the cab for a safer, more pleasant operating environment.
• Dust & Debris Filter – Keeps the big stuff outside where it belongs
• Carbon Filter – Removes chemicals from the air before the air gets into the cab
• Recirculation Filter – Continuously filters air recirculated by heat or AC systems
This cab was designed with operator comfort top of mind. With 14 square feet of floor area, there’s plenty of room for any operator to stretch out and be comfortable. You also get:
• Sound-dampening material throughout the cab, and a much quieter engine, reduces interior noise levels by almost 16% over previous models
• Eight multi-level vents and automatic temperature control
• Easy entrance and wide steps
• Adjustable tilt and telescoping steering wheel
• Three-way dome lighting, auxiliary radio mount, in-cab storage and multiple power outlets
• Optional SiriusXM® satellite radio