Increasing Efficiency of Haying and Forage Operations
Increase your efficiency of haying and forage operations without unhooking conventional wagons or waiting on trucks to return. Pulling a Richardton wagon will reduce the compaction caused by truck traffic in the fields during a wet year.
Lift Efficiency to a New Level
Short harvest windows don’t leave time for the inefficiency that comes with unhooking conventional wagons or waiting on trucks to return. Fortunately, a Sunflower 8010 or 8020 Dump Wagon can keep your haying or forage operation running at peak capacity. Available in single-axle (8010) or auto-steer (8020) configurations, both models feature a rugged undercarriage and a reinforced box design that handles loads up to 20,000 pounds. Yet, the side-dump system reaches out to put the load in the center of the truck box in one minute or less. Thanks to large flotation tires, an 8010 or 8020 Dump Wagon can also reduce the amount of field compaction caused by truck traffic during a wet year.
•The wagon with the 1 MINUTE DUMP CYCLE*
• Pull a Sunflower/Richardton dump wagon behind a forage chopper to collect and dump forage and haylage into trucks or other receptacles
• Hi-tech, non-grease slide system
• A positive action roof opener
• Reinforced box design
• A sleek, self cleaning wagon
• The hydraulic system with a cable assist is designed to unload large loads of up to 20,000 lbs. quickly and efficiently, even if the load is not distributed evenly
• Hydraulic lock cylinders lock the box at dumping clearance height for solid, complete and safe dumping
• The diagonal slide system (Hi-tech, non-grease) allows truck driver close access to the dump wagon and reaches out to put loads in the center of the truck box
• The best warranty in the business
*Dump cycle time depends on hydraulic supply output