Time-tested, easy to operate & service, the ProCut S has high visibility and the ability to reduce trimming time under low-hanging branches, shrubs and fencing.
Choose between a Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series 810cc engine, delivering 27 gross hp* or the Kawasaki FS730V 726cc engine, which packs 24 gross hp* for power & 3-year manufacturer's limited warranty.†
ProCut S Riding Mower Features:
• Cutting-edge suspension system with rear-coil over shocks for heightened efficiency, speed and comfort.
• Efficient enough to mow up to four acres per hour.
• 61" 10-gauge fabricated deck with greaseable aluminum spindles for long-lasting life.
• Quick cut height adjustment for easy change from 1.5" to 5".
• Electric switch deck lift for easy deck cleaning & maintenance and curb climbing & trailer loading.
• Integrated fan mounted on top of the hydro pump for cooler and more efficient operation and debris repellant.
• Comfortable ride with mid-back seat with enhanced bolstering and ergonomically designed armrests.
• Easy speed & direction manipulation with foot-pedal controls 5.5-gallon fuel tank with wide filler neck and reserve for no-mess filling for hours of uninterrupted performance.
• Optional: Two-stage 50" snow blower with electric chute rotation, mulch kit, flat-free caster tires and striping kit.
Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life.
Easy Cut Height Adjustment
Quick-adjust height of cut control sets cut height in one easy step.
Acres Per Hour
Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
Electric Deck Lift
The electric deck lift allows the operator to conveniently raise the cutter deck with the flip of a switch for momentary traction assistance and under-deck maintenance.
Fan Mounted on Pump
Fan mounted on top of hydro pump assists in cooling of hydro system and repelling debris.
Foot pedal controls speed and forward / reverse direction.
Rugged 5.5 gallon fuel tank with wide filler neck and reserve.
Patented suspension technology results in increased speed and a smoother ride.
Ride-On Mower Warranties†
Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
Two-stage 50" snowblower with electric chute rotation available. (Optional cab also available)a
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki.
†See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.