AN AFFORDABLE ZERO TURN WITH COMPACT POWER
You're a serious professional who demands serious performance and maneuverability for mowing in tight spaces. You need a compact commercial-grade zero-turn mower that's big on features yet light on the wallet. We've got it! The compact, small-frame Ferris® F60Z comes equipped with a fixed frame and an impressive combination of feature and premium components, designed to get you in and out of your jobs quickly and confidently.
F60Z ZTR Features:
• Patented advance debris management system on model with the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine.
• 36" 10-gauge fabricated deck with greaseable aluminum spindles for long-lasting life.
• Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles feature 7" cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
• Comfortable premium mid-back adjustable seat with padded armrests for optimal comfort.
• Energy absorbing isolation bumpers under the seat mount provides additional operator comfort.
Choose from a powerful Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series Engine or a Kawasaki® FX Engine option.
Fabricated Mower Deck
An optimized cutting system that allows for excellent cutting and discharge, leaving your with a superior cut.
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® Drive System is designed for high performance and is fully serviceable.
Foot-Operated Deck Lift
Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
Mid-back adjustable seat with generous padded armrests for optimal comfort.
Ride-On Mower Warranties†
Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.