This spreader was developed to meet the ever increasing demands of larger farm operators and custom haulers. The HP 1100 shreds packed manure and spreads in a wide pattern.
Remove the quick detach beaters and it becomes a large capacity silage or forage wagon!
All Pik Rite spreaders can be ordered in one of four color choices; traditional green, industrial yellow, red or blue.
Special features of the HP 1100 spreader include:
• GEA tri axle chassis, lift axle, front and rear steering
• Digistar load cells
• Heavy duty pintle chain with solid side plates and link pins
• Upgraded front idler rollers for better chain tracking
• 2-piece drive sprocket for improved serviceability
• Easy access grease fitting banks
• Air or hydraulic activated brakes
• Road safety and field work lights
Built with the strongest web chains in the industry, these spreaders have the durability and capacity to meet the demands of larger farm operators and custom haulers!
• Heavy duty pintle chain: Chain delivery system includes 1” thick, hardened, solid steel rivet pins and 1/2” thick steel side plates to handle large loads with ease. Chain strength is rated for 110,000 lbs.
• Spring tension rollers: The spring loaded front idler rollers keep the chain secure and provide better chain tracking.
• 2 - piece drive sprocket: The pintle chain sprocket allows for service removal without completely disassembling the drive system.
• Weigh scale installation ready: All Hydra-Pull models are designed for Digistar load cells in the spreader tongue and under spreader body.
• Air or hydraulic brakes