Larger farm operators and custom haulers need a manure spreader that can handle their unique requirements. They are the reason Pik Rite developed the Hydra-Pull HP 880 spreader unit.
(HP 880 has all the same features as the earlier model 1880VB)
With a wide and consistent spread pattern, as well as unloading speeds from 0-12.75 feet per minute, the HP 880 is designed to be the last vertical beater spreader you’ll ever need. Heavy-duty axles with lubricated wheel bearings allow the spreader to accommodate 24.2 tons of material. Additionally, a vertically-adjustable articulating implement hitch smoothly pulls weights exceeding 180,000 pounds.
All Pik Rite spreaders can be ordered in one of four color choices; traditional green, industrial yellow, red or blue.
The Pik Rite Hydra-Pull HP 880 manure spreader includes other beneficial features, such as:
• NEW – heavy-duty pintle chain with solid side plates and link pins
• NEW – quick detach beaters
• NEW – grease-able sealed bearings on front idler rollers
• Standard 10,000 pound side wind jack with safety chain
• Easy-access bearings with grease fitting banks
• Air or hydraulic drum brakes for stopping power and increased unit life
• Tapered sides with set-in wheels to make loading easier
• Flotation-friendly and high-weight capacity 700/40-22.5 tires
• Hydraulic endgate with 3/8″ rubber protection flap to contain and protect free-flowing material, as well as tractor and operator
• Standard light kit, including work lights
Built with the strongest web chains in the industry, these spreaders have the durability and capacity to meet the demands of larger farm operators and custom haulers!
• Heavy duty pintle chain: Chain delivery system includes 1” thick, hardened, solid steel rivet pins and 1/2” thick steel side plates to handle large loads with ease. Chain strength is rated for 110,000 lbs.
• Spring tension rollers: The spring loaded front idler rollers keep the chain secure and provide better chain tracking.
• 2 - piece drive sprocket: The pintle chain sprocket allows for service removal without completely disassembling the drive system.
• Weigh scale installation ready: All Hydra-Pull models are designed for Digistar load cells in the spreader tongue and under spreader body.
• Air or hydraulic brakes