EFFICIENT, AFFORDABLE COMMERCIAL ZERO TURN FOR LAWN CARE PROS & HARDCORE HOMEOWNERS
The IS® 700Z Series, with up to five feet of cutting width, is an amazing value! Featuring our patented suspension technology, iCD™ Cutting System, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and up to 10 mph speeds this mower is full of features to increase the operator's productivity. You'll mow more lawn in less time.
This model not only offers performance & operator serviceable with commercial grade transmission, but you also get to choose between several powerful engine options. Take your choice of Vanguard™ 810, Kawasaki® FS730V EFI, Kawasaki® FS730V, Kawasaki® FS691V or for maximum power the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine.
IS® 700Z Features:
• The iCD™ Cutting System with long-lasting Marbain® steel blades delivers maximum cutting performance and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
• Choose between a 52” or 61” mower deck.
• NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
• Equipped with front and rear suspension to deliver a refined ride and a more consistent cut at faster speeds.
• Mid-back sear features enhanced bolstering in sear, with armrests for added comfort and offers adjustable fore and aft positioning.
• Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
Consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
Ride-On Mower Warranties†
Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
iCD™ Cutting System
Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
Ergonomic Control Panel
Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
Acres Per Hour
Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
Miles Per Hour
Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.