GET THE SMOOTHEST RIDE ON OUR FUEL-EFFICIENT, ZERO TURN MOWER BUILT FOR ROUGH TERRAIN
Spend one day on the IS® 2100Z zero-turn and you'll discover how our patented suspension technology turns slow, bumpy mowing into riding comfort and enhanced productivity. With Ferris iCD™ engineering under the mower deck, you'll enjoy consistently accurate cutting performance. The machine is an aggressive performer for pros or discerning homeowners.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System of a Kawasaki® FX801V all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
The IS® 2100Z Features:
• NEW! Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
• NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
• iCD™ Cutting System delivers maximum and accurate cutting performance in diverse conditions and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
• The IS 2100Z comes with your choice of 52" and 61" wide decks.
• The commercial zero turn mower is equipped with adjustable front and rear suspension that restores control of the operator with adjustable coil-over-shock system for a refined ride with consistent & faster cut with less stress.
• Protected by our 2+2 year limited warranty†.
500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models)
Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
Foot-Operated Deck Lift
With the adjustable pedal, change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"-5".
Patented Lawn Mower Suspension
Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
Ride-On Mower Warranties†
Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
Integrated Lawn Mower Transmission
Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles deliver power and durability.
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
iCD™ Cutting System
Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
Acres Per Hour
Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
Features cast-iron greaseable (61" model shown) or aluminum greaseable (52") spindles.
Flip-up seat provides easy access to serviceable components. Belt and blade part numbers are referenced under seat.
Miles Per Hour
Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.