Radial-Lift Skid Loaders | The Next Revolution
The versatile Gehl Radial-Lift Skid Loaders are designed to meet the demanding needs of contractors, municipalities, landscapers, mining, dairies and agricultural operations. These skid loaders also excel in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications. Due to the radial-lift path, the maximum reach is greater at the middle of the lift height. This is highly beneficial for loading flatbed trucks, backfilling or dumping over a wall.
Design offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications. Due to the radial lift path, the maximum reach is greater at the middle of the lift height.
Excellent Forward Reach
The Gehl radial-lift skid loaders provide excellent forward reach at the middle of the lift path. This provides excellent performance for loading flatbed trucks, backfilling or dumping over a wall.
4.5" (1.35 mm) width lift arm construction delivers superior strength and rigidity.
The R105 is built for efficiency. Super Hi-Power drive chains feature heavy, high-strength construction designed for the most rugged conditions.
• Longer wheelbase and a low center-of-gravity offer a smooth, stable ride.
• Hydraloc™ automatic interlock system locks lift, tilt and drive systems when the operator leaves the seat, increasing operator safety. System also engages when the restraint bar is raised or the ignition switch is turned off.
• Lift arm hydraulic tubes are concealed and protected from the work environment.
• Rated operating load can be readily increased with the addition of a counterweight.
A large operator’s compartment with clear front, side and rear sight lines provides operators full, expansive views for increased safety.
• ROPS/FOPS Level II is standard for extra operator protection.
• Roof grid section and window provide excellent bucket visibility at full height.
• Adjustable operator restraint bar offers secondary protection and serves as a padded armrest.
• Lockout system shuts down lift/tilt functions when optional front door is opened.
• Open canopy, open canopy with door and enclosed cab with heat are available.
Ergonomic controls in the R105 Skid Loader provide smooth loader and attachment operation.
• Hand and foot throttle are standard equipment, providing quieter operation and less fuel consumption
• T-Bar hands-only drive control system
Equipped with a powerful 33.1-hp (24.7 kW) Yanmar diesel engine, the R105 Skid Loader can tackle any challenge.
• Liquid-cooled for superior performance in all weather conditions.
• Excellent cold weather starting with glow plug assist system.
The R105 provides 14.5 gpm (55 L/min) of hydraulic flow powering a variety of attachments to get work done faster.
• Direct-drive hydrostatic pump with self-neutralizing feature provides 100% efficient drive from engine to pump, requiring no maintenance
• Hydraloc™ Automatic Interlock System increases operator safety by locking lift, tilt and drive systems when the operator leaves the seat, raises the restraint bar or turns off the ignition switch.
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their R105 the most versatile machine on the job site.
Strong lift arm provides strength, durability and excellent view of the tires and sides of the loader for increased precision and safety.
The R105 has an ingenious design, including low-maintenance components and easy maintenance access.
• Entire ROPS/FOPS structure pivots back, with gas-spring assist, for full, easy access to the internal hydraulic components.
• Swing-open rear door and flip-up engine cover fully expose maintenance access points to engine, battery, filters and filler caps.
• Maintenance-free axles are lubricated and sealed for long life.
• Removable access plates for clean out.
Ground Clearance: 6, Travel Speed: 6, Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar, Engine Model: 3TNV88C-KMS, Fuel Capacity: 10, Height to Top of ROPS: 70, Length w/o Bucket: 89, Length with Bucket: 114, Operating Weight: 4,000, Wheelbase: 35, Width w/o bucket: 48
Overall width is dependent upon the amount of wheel offset.
*Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397
**Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 79 kg operator.