Radial-Lift Skid Loaders | The Next Revolution
The versatile Gehl Radial-Lift Skid Loaders are designed to meet the demanding needs of contractors, municipalities, landscapers, mining, dairies and agricultural operations. These skid loaders also excel in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications. Due to the radial-lift path, the maximum reach is greater at the middle of the lift height. This is highly beneficial for loading flatbed trucks, backfilling or dumping over a wall.
Design offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications. Due to the radial lift path, the maximum reach is greater at the middle of the lift height.
Excellent Forward Reach
The Gehl radial-lift skid loaders provide excellent forward reach at the middle of the lift path. This provides excellent performance for loading flatbed trucks, backfilling or dumping over a wall.
4.5" (1.35 mm) width lift arm construction delivers superior strength and rigidity.
With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Gehl has taken performance to the next level with the R190 Skid Loader.
The new R190 has a spacious operator station with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl.
• Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
• New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
• Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
• Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
• Extra-large side screens combined with Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
• Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
Controls on the R190 incorporate intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
• Four control options include T-Bar, Joystick, Dual-Hand, and Hand/Foot.
• Auxiliary controls are located on the control grip in all control configurations for easy access.
• Customizable integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more information in real time.
• Adjustable joystick control pods provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
• New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
• Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The R190 is equipped with a top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engine that meets emissions standards and provides the muscle needed to tackle demanding jobs with ease.
• The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
• The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
• Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch..
The R190 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
• Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
• Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
• Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
• HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
• Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders..
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their R190 the most versatile machine on the job site.
The R190 is built with a robust, radial lift arm that incorporates performance and durability.
• Radial lift path offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
• Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
• Between the tire design keeps the machine length short and compact.
• Gehl PowerView® low-profile boom design offers optimal side-to-side visibility.
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
• Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing engine components and daily maintenance p
Ground Clearance: 7, Travel Speed: 8, Travel Speed - 2-speed option: 13, Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar, Engine Model: 4TNV98C-NMS, Fuel Capacity: 17, Height to Top of ROPS: 80, Length w/o Bucket: 94, Length with Bucket: 127, Operating Weight: 6,880, Wheelbase: 42, Width w/o bucket: 65
*Narrow width with off-set wheel option
**Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397
***Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 175 lb. operator.