The Gehl RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
• Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
• Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
• Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
• Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
• Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
• Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT210 GEN:3 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
• Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
• Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
• New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
• Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
• Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
Controls on the RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
• Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector that allows operation of all attachments.
• Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
• Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, open the door or switches off the ignition.
• Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
• Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
• Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
• Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
• Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
• Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include: ◦Joystick Sensitivity
◦ Position Reaction
◦ Engine Response
◦ Pump Swash Plate Position
The RT210 GEN:3 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
• Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
• Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
The RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
• Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
• New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
• Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
• Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency while AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
• Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
• Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
The robust lift-arm on the RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
• Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
• Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
• Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
• Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
• Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT210 GEN:3 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
Ground Clearance: 13, Travel Speed: 9, Travel Speed - 2-speed option: 13, Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar, Engine Model: 4TNV98T, Fuel Capacity: 24, Height to Top of ROPS: 83, Length w/o Bucket: 115, Length with Bucket: 152, Operating Weight: 9,890, Width w/o bucket: 70