The RS5-19 GEN:3 is built to work hard.
• Compact size 5' 11" wide & 6' 4" tall
• Total weight of 10,000 lbs
• With a ground clearance of 14"
• Two section telescopic boom has full hydraulic power for all lift and telescopic functions
• Hydraulic self-leveling lift action automatically keeps the load level as the boom is raised.
• Inboard wet-disc service brakes
• Limited slip differential is located on front axle.
• Highly visible boom level indicator is located on the outer boom and an easy-to-read frame level gauge is located in the cab
The operator’s cab in the RS5-19 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler is anything but compact. A modern, ergonomic design maximizes comfort.
• High-back seat with right-side adjustable armrest; suspension seat optional.
• Locking storage compartment under seat.
• Full 360° visibility.
• Ergonomic design features all gauges, indicator lights and switches on the right-side dash panel
• ROPS/FOPS canopy standard; ROPS/FOPS cab with heater or ROPS/FOPS cab with heater & A/C optional
To enhance maneuverability, the RS5-19 Telescopic Handler has three steering modes. An operator can change between 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab-type steering by flipping a switch in the operator’s station.
The RS5-19 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler has the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
• Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for repair.
• Rexroth 2-speed hydrostatic transmission.
• Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
There is a tool for every job, and the RS5-19 GEN:3 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
• Carriages – Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
• Rotating Carriage – 48” (1219 mm) and 66” (1676 mm) wide.
• Fork Shift - 50" (1270 mm) wide.
• Truss Boom- 5' long.
• Bucket - Light Material - 71" wide.
The RS5-19 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler has an intelligent design that protects components and provides easy access for routine maintenance.
• The engine hood lifts fully out of the way, providing easy access to the battery and engine maintenance
• A hinged access door provides easy access to the engine oil drain
• Hydraulic oil fill cap is located on the top of the engine compartment for easier access, with a spill guard for extra protection
• A protective sleeve over the exhaust pipe increases safety when working on the engine
• A dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants