DL Series Telescopic Handlers | Tower Over the Rest
Get everything you ever wanted in a telescopic handler with the DL Series from Gehl. High Lift. Long Reach. Big Load Capacity. These machines do it all. With unmatched versatility, visibility and comfort, the DL Series provides performance you can count on. A full line of easy-to-install attachments allow you to lift in the morning and load in the afternoon.
Towering Lift Heights
Lift heights from 40-feet (13.5 m) to 55-feet (16.8 m).
Robust, heavy-duty booms with lift capacities of 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg) to 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg).
Standard 115 hp (86 kW) turbocharged Interim Tier IV engine.
The DL12-55 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler is a tool to increase jobsite productivity, develop new business and improve your return-on-investment.
• Rear axle stabilization system locks the rear axle to the frame if the parking brake is engaged, if the boom is raised 60 degrees or higher, or if the PWP System is activated.
• 10-degree frame tilt in both directions.
• Double universal joints for tight turn radius without applying stress on the axle.
• Two-wheel, four-wheel, crab steering standard.
• Standard centrifugal pre-cleaner and two-stage air cleaner.
• Powershift transmission with four forward and two reverse gears, with a 2-year/2,000-hour warranty.
• Standard pneumatic tires.
• ROPS and FOPS certified operator's compartment.
Comfort comes standard on the DL12-55 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler, boasting 57 cubic feet of interior space.
• Choice of Dual-Function or Tri-Function pilot-operated joysticks that allow operators precise movement of heavy loads
◦Dual-Function – fully proportional control for all functions.
◦Tri-Function – operator pre-set auxiliary hydraulic flow rate for optimum attachment performance; trigger control overrides pre-set for full flow and faster cycle times.
• Lockable, two-piece cab door for security, communication and cross-ventilation.
• Standard lockable storage compartment for service items, such as work gloves, tools, blueprints and more.
• Choice of canopy or cab with heating and defrosting systems standard (air-conditioning optional).
• Un-matched panoramic visibility increases work-site safety and operator productivity and reduces operator fatigue.
• Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
• Industry loading job site maneuverability with a 12' 2" turning radius.
Remote Boom Control
The Remote Boom Control option allows operators to control boom and engine functions from outside the cab.
• Remote Boom Control can raise/lower and extend/retract the boom, as well as start/stop the engine from the work platform or outside the cab.
• Personnel Work Platform System allows the use of ANSI/ITSDF B56.6-compliant personnel work platforms for safety and efficiency.
The DL12-55 GEN:2 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
• Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for loading or repair.
The DL12-55 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler has the hydraulic power to get the job done.
There is a tool for every job, and the DL12-55 GEN:2 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
Side-mounted engine improves serviceability, allowing three-sided service access through a large, hinged hood.
• Exterior boom hose routings for easy access.
• Transmission and hydraulics easily accessed through large hinged panel.
• Easy access to hydraulic oil and transmission reservoirs.
• Hydraulic main control valve in back door.
• Rifled bushings in key areas
Max Travel Speed Empty: 23, Ground Clearance: 16, Fuel Capacity: 30, Max Forward Reach: 480, Maximum Lift Height: 661, Shipping Height (inches): 102, Shipping Length (inches): 250, Shipping Weight: 27,500, Shipping Width (inches): 98, WheelBase: 130