The MT 625 H telehandler is specially designed for building sites and renovation projects involving lower heights. Its compact dimensions - with a width of 1.8 m and under 2 m in height - mean you can easily pass under thresholds and navigate congested areas. Its 3.3 m turning radius and 3 steering modes available provide you with excellent maneuverability. Easy to use, this handler features an ergonomic instrument panel and JSM-equipped joystick to easily execute maneuvers.
The MT 625 H has a lifting capacity of 2.5 t, with a max lifting height of 5.85 m. Its 75 hp engine reaches speeds of up to 25 km/h. Maintenance is made easy with the wide opening angle of the bonnet. The 90 l gear pump allows for simultaneous movement of the boom and telescope for increased productivity.
• Manitou's all-terrain machines have extra ground clearance to overcome any obstacles in their path (such as potholes or uneven pavement) and keep moving forward when faced with uneven ground conditions. Additionally the 4-wheel drive and large tires provide all the traction you need to move loads over soft or difficult terrain (such as mud, sand, grass, gravel, etc.). Our engineers have developed equipment with optimized torque for significant tractive force while maintaining an excellent weight/power ratio, balanced weight distribution for each axle and low ground pressure.
Smoothness & Precision
• Some sectors require smoothness and precision when approaching loads; occasionally caution is required or a load needs moving from a tight space as well. Certain Manitou machines come equipped with power steering, sharp turning radii, inching pedals and/or hydrostatic transmissions to make approaching loads as smooth as possible for you.
• Compactness is a vital concept for some of the sectors we provide solutions for. If you have to deal with narrow aisles, areas with tight dimensions or low door thresholds, then the sizes of our machines will prove essential to you. And if storing the machine looks to be an issue, you can rest assured with its retracted dimensions. Manitou understands these things and is happy to offer specially developed equipment with maximum compactness both during operation and storage.
4 Wheel Drive & 3 Steering Modes
• All Manitou machines that come equipped with 4-wheel drive are true all-terrain vehicles. Combined with a generous ground clearance, they allow you to get out of all manner of sticky maneuvering situations and keep performance levels high.
Joystick Switch & Move (JSM)
• Manitou Joystick Switch & Move (JSM) controls are standard issue for the MLT, MT and MHT lines. This joystick means you can control the whole of boom movements and machine drive forward and backward movements with one hand, leaving you free to keep the other on the steering wheel at all times for improved efficiency. The joystick itself is easier to operate than traditional models, with your hand coming to rest on top.
• Handling equipment must be flexible in its movements and maneuverability, particularly when dealing with loads. Certain machines are designed to have the sharpest turning radius possible, power steering, smooth switching to reverse and a more compact size so this maneuverability remains, even when working in tight spaces.
Easy to Use
• Our machines are designed bearing simplicity and particularly ease of use in mind. Whether you are just the buyer or buyer and user, you know exactly how important being able to quickly come to grips with a new machine, as on-site productivity waits for no man. With our machines you'll be on board and off in no time, even if you are a novice operator.
• The inching pedal is a true asset for users who want to approach their load as carefully as possible or smoothly get out of tricky maneuvering situations. It is available for all machines with a torque converter and hydrostatic transmission or CVT, providing precision in the approach whilst maintaining significant hydraulic movement speed.
Easy to maintain
• Your time is important, so we ensure our machines are as easy as possible to maintain. Whether this is done by our technicians at a dealership or yourself, our machine designs help you save time when performing routine maintenance: checking levels and pressure, accessing filters and drain plugs, changing hoses and fuses, etc. Quick and easy access points and simple systems with user safety in mind mean you don't have to spend any more time than you need to and can get back to work.