The MRT2150 Privilege Plus is a rotating all-terrain telehandler which is ideally suited to construction and industrial applications. An absolute asset for handling operations, this 3-in-1 unit is simultaneously a telehandler, crane and work platform, and full 360° rotation means you can carry out various operations without having to move the machine.
With its pentagonal box section boom you get increased precision when steering with boom lateral rigidity preserved, regardless of the amount of wear, which translates to greater safety for both you and your teams. Both powerful and precise, there's no way you can pass this versatile machine up.
• Manitou's all-terrain machines have extra ground clearance to overcome any obstacles in their path (such as potholes or uneven pavement) and keep moving forward when faced with uneven ground conditions. Additionally the 4-wheel drive and large tires provide all the traction you need to move loads over soft or difficult terrain (such as mud, sand, grass, gravel, etc.). Our engineers have developed equipment with optimized torque for significant tractive force while maintaining an excellent weight/power ratio, balanced weight distribution for each axle and low ground pressure.
4 Wheel Drive & 3 Steering Modes
• All Manitou machines that come equipped with 4-wheel drive are true all-terrain vehicles. Combined with a generous ground clearance, they allow you to get out of all manner of sticky maneuvering situations and keep performance levels high.
• Telescopic stabilizers (outriggers) offer the same benefits as classic stabilizers: an increased load chart and improved ground stability along with easy movement of the center of gravity. The main advantage of using telescopic stabilizers (duplex or triplex) is the ability to individually deploy each of the 4 stabilizers based on the working environment (drain covers, walls, fencing, cables, etc.) so you have the optimum load chart for your current position. And of course once finished, the stabilizers retract back into the main frame of the machine.
Easy to Use
• Our machines are designed bearing simplicity and particularly ease of use in mind. Whether you are just the buyer or buyer and user, you know exactly how important being able to quickly come to grips with a new machine, as on-site productivity waits for no man. With our machines you'll be on board and off in no time, even if you are a novice operator.
• Comfort is not a luxury, it's your right: if you spend long hours working in front of the controls of a handling machine, then you know how the simple matter of adjusting your seat, controls or even your posture can be crucial in the long run. Manitou has endeavored to accommodate all shapes and sizes in often-times extreme working conditions with its designs. And whether this is in the form of anti-shock seats, adjustable controls, options such as air con/heating or even more sophisticated models such as pressured driver's cabs for dusty environments, we have standardized and optional solutions for each of your needs.