The MRT 3255 telehandler was designed to handle larger, bulkier loads. With a lift height of 32 m, it is an extremely efficient and powerful machine to have around for industrial or building sites requiring increased offset and height. And for safer operating, the tilt correction system and telescopic outriggers with wider feet give you the stability you need, regardless of the circumstances.
The spacious driver's cab, suspension and reclining seat help reduce daily physical fatigue. The MRT 3255 also comes equipped with the E-Reco automatic attachment recognition system which specifies the maximum work envelope for the task at hand.
• Whether in lifting capacity or height, engine power, longer battery autonomy or drawbar full, Manitou handling equipment shows it is the fruit of the labor of our various development departments. Constantly refining equipment performance is a source of pride for us, and the occasionally extreme working conditions all of us face are when users can see what our machines are really made of.
• Manitou's all-terrain machines have extra ground clearance to overcome any obstacles in their path (such as potholes or uneven pavement) and keep moving forward when faced with uneven ground conditions. Additionally the 4-wheel drive and large tires provide all the traction you need to move loads over soft or difficult terrain (such as mud, sand, grass, gravel, etc.). Our engineers have developed equipment with optimized torque for significant tractive force while maintaining an excellent weight/power ratio, balanced weight distribution for each axle and low ground pressure.
• Manitou has a strong tradition of developing machines that can handle multiple tasks: one look at the specs sheet will tell you everything you need to know about how versatile our equipment truly is. And this mindset is even evident in our name, which comes from a combination of the French words 'manie' (handling) and 'tout' (everything). Ever since Marcel Braud invented the all-terrain masted forklift truck, Manitou has been able to develop more uses for its machines by simply taking a base machine and adding an attachment to the mast or telescopic boom. The same basic principle applies to our work platforms, mounted forklifts and stackers as well. We design them, you find new uses for them. Discover the full range of attachments available and compatible machines at manitou.
• Easily transportable equipment really is an asset for day-to-day operations, and we know how well that translates into productivity and effectiveness for your trade. Whether it's the generous number of slinging points, a more compact size or the ability to fit multiple machines onto a single trailer platform, our units are designed to make everyday operations easier for you.
• Telescopic stabilizers (outriggers) offer the same benefits as classic stabilizers: an increased load chart and improved ground stability along with easy movement of the center of gravity. The main advantage of using telescopic stabilizers (duplex or triplex) is the ability to individually deploy each of the 4 stabilizers based on the working environment (drain covers, walls, fencing, cables, etc.) so you have the optimum load chart for your current position. And of course once finished, the stabilizers retract back into the main frame of the machine.
• Machines equipped with a larger driver's cab offer users greater comfort, allowing for greater freedom of movement for all shapes and sizes.