The TMT 55 HT is a truck-mounted forklift designed so logistics professionals can deliver shipments to customers who do not have paved road access on their sites or who do not have a unloading bay.
The robustly designed telescopic boom, engine power, and intelligent load chart allow you to load and unload lorries from a single side. Incredibly compact and with minimum payload, it is greatly appreciated by users for its ease of use. It also features improved traction unmatched visibility to clear entrances as as 96.5 inches (2,45m) high while carrying a fuel load of materials.
• Outside right rear-view mirror
• Certified driver guard
• Three-function FNR handling levers
• Boom with integrated side shift
• Battery Master Switch
• Stabilizer on front wheel arms
• Imitation leather seat
• Internal rear-view mirror
• Anti-slip step
• Right-hand side grill
• 3 drive wheels with hydrostatic transmission
• Wide handle
• Belt-linked engine cut-off
• Flashing Light
• Personalized paintwork
• Extreme cold oil
• Load backrest
• Seat Belt 3"
• Load support rollers - Basic
• Load support rollers - Adjustable
• License plate quick change bracket and light
• Boom Wipers
*Capacity measured at 24" load center, in front of wheels, with stabilizers down.
TMT SERIES MODEL DESIGNATION: HT - High Traction (high flotation tires, 400 cc front drive and 750 cc rear drive motors)