The TMT 55 HT 4W is an all-terrain truck-mounted forklift designed for loading and unloading lorries and making customer deliveries even when ground conditions aren't as smooth as they could be, or when customers don't have a loading/unloading bay. It's incredibly useful in the construction sector for materials delivery with its increased robustness and reduced payload.
Built to last, the controls are incredibly easy to to grasp and upkeep has been simplifed as well. With offset and lateral movement modes, it can load and unload lorries from a single side with no problems. This is particularly useful when lorries are parked alongside a wall, on the side of the road or if you have to navigate a narrow path.
• Rain Cap
• Outside right rear-view mirror
• Certified driver guard
• Three-function FNR handling levers
• Boom with integrated side shift
• Battery Master Switch
• Stabilizer on front wheel arms
• Imitation leather seat
• Internal rear-view mirror
• Anti-slip step
• Right-hand side grill
• 3 drive wheels with hydrostatic transmission
• Wide handle
• Belt-linked engine cut-off
• 4 Way System
• Flashing Light
• Personalized paintwork
• Extreme cold oil
• Load backrest
• Self-cleaning pre-filter
• Anti-puncture kit
• Seat Belt 3"
• Load support rollers - Basic
• Load support rollers - Adjustable
• License plate quick change bracket and light
• Protection spoiler under frame
• Boom Wipers
*Capacity measured at 24" load center, in front of wheels, with stabilizers down.
TMT SERIES MODEL DESIGNATION: HT - High Traction (high flotation tires, 400 cc front drive and 750 cc rear drive motors)