The TMT 55 XT 4W truck-mounted forklift is a hydraulic handler designed by Manitou for logistics professionals, particularly those working in the construction sector. It enables you to deliver materials to customers who don't have loading/unloading bays, or with sites not accessible by paved roads.
The bi-directional mode means you can move the forklift sideways, which is useful when you have to park the lorry on the side of the road or alongside a wall or other lorry. Designed to last, the TMT 55 XT 4W is built using robust components, for maximum cost effectiveness and minimum payload.
• Rain Cap
• Outside right rear-view mirror
• Certified driver guard
• Three-function FNR handling levers
• Boom with integrated side shift
• Battery Master Switch
• Stabilizer on front wheel arms
• Imitation leather seat
• Internal rear-view mirror
• Anti-slip step
• Right-hand side grill
• 3 drive wheels with hydrostatic transmission
• Wide handle
• Belt-linked engine cut-off
• 4 Way System
• Flashing Light
• Personalized paintwork
• Extreme cold oil
• Load backrest
• Self-cleaning pre-filter
• Anti-puncture kit
• Seat Belt 3"
• Load support rollers - Basic
• Load support rollers - Adjustable
• License plate quick change bracket and light
• Protection spoiler under frame
• Boom Wipers
*Capacity measured at 24" load center, in front of wheels, with stabilizers down.
TMT SERIES MODEL DESIGNATION: XT - Extra Traction (high flotation tires,750 cc front and rear drive motors, larger hydrostatic pump)