This versatile unit offers multiple spreading attachments which are easily removed for stockpiling.
The S-100 and S-200 Attachments offer unprecedented spread quality resulting in better use of your valuable manure or byproduct.
A 36” Silage Extension Package is also available to make added use of your investment.
- The Swing Arm Style Tailgate also features a Bypass Valve for your protection. The apron will not operate until the tailgate is in the fully open position. This feature protects your spreader and limits the
hydraulic outlet requirements on your tractor!
- This Belting Deflector is standard equipment with the swing arm tailgate. It reduces kickback of rocks and frozen manure when using the vertical attachment.
- Hinged Stake System for easy attachment removal. As you lift on the upper lift tabs, the attachment hinges out and lifts out of the stakes.
- High-Efficiency Berma 800 Series apron gearbox to pull the load. This gear-to-gear design is simple and strong! It is outfitted with the Meyer Hydraulic Variable Speed Control.
- Massive Expeller Driveline features a center drive design for reduced stress. (S-100 / S-200) Massive bevel gearbox design makes others look small!
- Attachment Driveline No-Tool disconnection! Unhooks just like a tractor PTO.
- Massive formed channel floor supports. Only 7” gap between supporting crossmembers!
- Solid-poly floor with Triple 667XH Aprons – 180,000# combined tensile! Variable Speed Apron Drive is Standard on all Models!
- The PTO Driveline features a standard constant velocity - 1 ¾” 20 spline yoke, overrunning clutch and torque disconnect clutch to protect your expeller drive system. The pto bearing tower is rubber mounted to reduce vibration.
Height: 145, Length: 389, Weight: 17,340