• All Meyer Industrial Spreaders feature three augers constructed of massive sectional flighting. Thrust bearing and nylatron sleeves on the drive side of the auger reduce stress and horse power requirements. Steep tank sides constructed from heavy gauge, rust resistant steel are just plain heavier than the rest!
• A "T-Post" Auger hold down system creates a larger opening for foreign objects to pass through.
• Individual Bottom Auger Shear Hub Protection safe guards your investment and allows you to unload even with one auger obstructed. Standard feature 8720 & 8865.
• Hardened expeller jaws are easy to replace and less expensive than pivoting hammer systems.
• Easy Serviceability - Grease banks provide quick maintenance from ground level.
• Auto Oiler will automatically oil your roller chains each time you operate the tailgate. Operator maintains easy access to components, unlike oil bath designs. Reservoir easily filled on side of spreader.
• The optional Hydraulic Lid is available. The lid provides cleaner transportation and less odor pollution. right or left opening.
• Meyer Super Spreaders can be truck mounted for fast over the road transport to your fields. Meyer units are adaptable to a wide range of trucks and also terra-gator systems. Drive options include both PTO and hydraulic.
Material is directed straight out the large back gate of the spreader by two lower augers while the upper auger runs forward to eliminate bridging. This system requires much less horsepower and unloading time than side discharge spreaders. And the tractor and spreader stays clean regardless of wind direction.
The rear discharge features massive 30" diameter tilted expellers, 1/2" bolt on jaws and heavy duty direct drive. Notice the break-away material guides which provide maximum spread performance and protection from foreign objects.
Spread pattern will vary from 20' to 40' wide depending on material density. Application rates can be reduced by changing auger speeds.
Height: 96, Length: 318, Weight: 13,720