High Capacity Seed & Feed Combination Hoppers
Sunflower offers the best of both worlds in the new Model 9531 grain drill - capacity and versatility. Equipped with a new divided hopper, the 9531 provides the operator with the ability to apply fertilizer during planting or convert the hopper to an all-seed mode for up to 150 bushels of capacity (40-foot model), which translates into more time in the field and less time filling.
Choose from two different models in 30-foot and 40-foot drilling widths and a choice of 7.5- or 10-inch row spacings. All four configurations feature the Sunflower Heads-Up opener
assembly, which ensures superior seed placement, as well as our staggered three-section, forward-fold design that promises a new level of flexibility in all field conditions.
•3-section design allows center flexibility and a narrow transport width
• All-purpose opener designed for no-till through conventional seeding applications
• Seed metering rates on each seed box are changed by a simple screw type adjustment
• Nylon seed cups with six internal flutes accurately meter a wide variety of seeds without seed damage
• Low profile seed boxes feature a capacity of 3.75 bushel per foot 60/40 seed to fertilizer split or convertible to all seed
• Drive mechanism features maintenance free sprockets, #50 chain, and spring loaded drive wheels to ensure constant soil contact and accurate seed & fertilizer metering
• Non-skid, perforated walk boards equipped with heavy duty ladders
• Three axis two point or draw bar hitch