AN AFFORDABLE ZERO TURN WITH SERIOUS FEATURES
The Ferris® F160Z comes equipped with serious features. This compact and powerful zero-turn is designed to get you in and out of your jobs quickly and confidently. You'll find the twin 5.5 gallon rugged fuel tanks, for a total capacity of 11-gallons, to keep you productive on the job site all day.
Powerful fuel efficient Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ 810cc EFI engine or a Kawasaki® FX730V engine options for big, dependable performance with 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†.
• Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles feature 8.3” cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
• NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
•iCD™ Cutting System Mower Deck available in 48” and 52” cutting widths allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Optional professional stripe kit available for creating a neatly striped finish.
• Comfortable suspension seat in premium mid-back design with adjustable cushioned armrests.
• Foot-operated deck for easy cut height adjustments in 1.5″ to 5″ in .1/4″ increments.
• 24″ drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 5.5-gallon dual fuel tanks, and the 52″ mower deck model features our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
• Commercial lawn mower attachments like an array of collection systems, a mulch kit, a trailer hitch kit, and a commercial-grade ROPS mounted LED light kit.
Vanguard™ 810 EFI Engines deliver more grass cutting capability than the leading EFI engine. Up to 25% fuel savings! (Note: Fuel savings may vary based on cutting conditions and other factors)
iCD™ Cutting System
The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles deliver power and durability
Foot-Operated Deck Lift
Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
Suspension seat for optimal comfort.
Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
Ride-On Mower Warranties†
4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly. (52" Model)