This 380 bushel spreader is the smallest of the Hydra-Pull series, but has all the same great features of the larger HP 500!
• Vertical beaters shred heavy material and provide a wide and consistent spread pattern
• Compost beaters spread light material in a wide pattern at a controlled rate
• Adjustable apron speed (0-16 ft. per min.)
• Heavy duty walking beams (8 bolt x 4 hubs)
• Road safety and field work lights
• Side wind jack w/ safety chain
• WH124 pintle chain rated up to combined 120,000 lbs
• Spring loaded take-up bearings allow for chain flex without damage
• All bearings have easy access grease fitting banks
• Sloped sides allow for easier loading
• Hydraulic metering end gate contains free flowing material
• Available in traditional green, industrial yellow, red or blue
Built with the strongest web chains in the industry, these spreaders have the durability and capacity to meet the demands of larger farm operators and custom haulers!
• Heavy duty pintle chain: Chain delivery system includes 1” thick, hardened, solid steel rivet pins and 1/2” thick steel side plates to handle large loads with ease. Chain strength is rated for 110,000 lbs.
• Spring tension rollers: The spring loaded front idler rollers keep the chain secure and provide better chain tracking.
• 2 - piece drive sprocket: The pintle chain sprocket allows for service removal without completely disassembling the drive system.
• Weigh scale installation ready: All Hydra-Pull models are designed for Digistar load cells in the spreader tongue and under spreader body.
• Air or hydraulic brakes