The smarter, more powerful way to better hay.
Introducing the WR9900 Series from Hesston by Massey Ferguson®
No other self-propelled windrower helps you produce quality hay faster, more efficiently and more comfortably.
Announcing the next leap forward from the company that invented the category: the new WR9900 Series Self-Propelled Windrowers. These four new models help you produce the quality hay you’ve come to expect from Hesston, with added power to handle all crop conditions, a brand new cab for more comfort and greater hydraulic capacity for increased productivity.
Make hay pay.
The WR9900 Series comes with all new headers that offer higher productivity, faster field speeds and more control. You can enjoy better performance, more comfort and better hay — without the drawbacks of added weight, increased wheelbase and larger overall dimensions. Increased horsepower provides more capability, with all models having the ability to run disc, auger or draper headers.
A cut above the rest.
No other windrowers can produce Hesston hay, because no other windrowers offer our exclusive combination of power, technology, capacity and comfort, developed in direct response to feedback from farmers like you.
More power to you.
WR9900 Series windrowers range from 160–265 engine horsepower. Hesston now offers a high-power six-cylinder WR9980 option, giving your operation more power than ever before.
Each model features a larger, tandem hydraulics pump for increased hydraulic capacity and control. The added horsepower and hydraulic capacity make the WR9900 Series more capable and versatile, with all four models having the ability to run disc, draper and auger headers.
- All main windrower operations, including in-cab conditioner roll pressure adjustment, are controlled via a virtual computer terminal for enhanced precision and better control.
- AGCO Power™ Tier 4 Final engines deliver more precise power and performance.
Advanced cooling system
- The V-Cool™ system offers greater cooling and fuel efficiencies along with auto-reversing air direction for maintenance-free self-cleaning.
Exclusive RearSteer™ improves handling and road transportation
- The RearSteer™ option with speeds up to 24.5 mph lets you move faster without reversing travel direction.
- Oscillating GlideRider™ rear axle beam increases operator comfort by reducing machine bounce.
- Improved lighting and optional LED light package.
- You can fully program the FNR (hydro) handle to better meet your needs and preferences.
- Our VisionCab™ features a sleek and stylish new look while surrounding you in complete comfort.
- Touch screen monitor (optional) with intuitive user interface provides easy monitoring and makes setting adjustments quick and simple.
- Combined with the new tandem hydraulic drive, dual hydraulic hookups provide additional power, functionality and control.
More powerful hydraulic drives
- Our new generation of electronically controlled hydraulic drives provide increased performance and productivity.
See more. Do more. In complete comfort.
Hesston’s new VisionCab provides superior visibility. Compared to the previous WR9800 cab, it’s more spacious, with ergonomically inspired comfort enhancements, too. We’ve thought of everything, from foot pegs and improved lighting packages, to a larger instructor’s seat and our industry-leading cab suspension system — all standard.
Roomy and spacious, our new VisionCab offers many additional features to surround you with the ultimate comfort, allowing you to work longer and harder with less fatigue.
- New cab styling including roof and outside trim for an updated sleek and stylish look.
- Electrically adjustable mirrors (optional) allow the operator to adjust the mirrors from the seat instead of having to adjust the mirrors from outside the cab.
- Powerful air conditioning system with 50% greater cooling performance.
- Large, curved windshield for increased visibility, providing the operator with a better view of the header and the field.
- Foot pegs in the cab increase operator comfort when spending extended amounts of time in the cab.
- Bluetooth® capable cab makes the operator’s day easier and provides more convenience for Bluetooth-capable devices.
- Larger instructor’s seat provides a more comfortable ride for the instructor, as well as a large storage compartment beneath the seat.
- New step platform and handrails on the outside of the cab make it safer and easier to step onto the header.
- Tinted rear glass increases comfort throughout the day and increases visibility to the monitor.
- Deluxe semi-active seat offers operators a more robust seat and much smoother ride as it allows the seat to move not only side to side, but forward and backward as well.