Designed for the toughest crop types and conditions, the Case IH RB565 baler provides superior bale shape and density. This new round baler provides thorough windrow feeding from the pickup into the bale chamber, an all-new feeding system that has 20 percent more capacity, and a new roll-belt design so you can now bale fields faster than ever.
Bale Weight: 500 - 2,500 lbs.
A heavy-duty five-bar pickup combined with the roller windguard gives the RB565 Premium and wide pickup balers added durability and performance. The pickup reel has a total of 160 curved steel tines with a rubber base and is more than 6.5 feet (2 meters) in length from outside to inside tine.
Heavy-Duty Pickup Reel
The newly designed pickup reel is built for tough conditions: a two-piece bar design with five solid tine bars and no joint at reel spider keeps you rolling longer and with fewer repairs. Stronger tines last five times longer in field tests, and full-height pickup dividers keep tines aligned and reduce the possibility of damage, even in corn stalks.
New Overshot Feeding System
One of the defining features of the new RB565 round baler is an overshot feeding system that provides more aggressive feeding into the bale chamber. A series of 20 tines on the feeder move crop from the outside of the pickup to the center, which results in a more consistent crop mat and less crop hesitation.
Pickup Gauge and Gathering Wheels
Another innovation that improves pickup, particularly in dry, light crops, is the pickup-mounted gathering wheels. The tines of these wheels gather the edges of the windrows and ensure the maximum amount of crop is picked up. For pickup flotation, new quick-adjust castering gauge wheels better follow contours and lessen the need for the operator to raise the pickup on sharp turns.
Case IH RB5 Series round balers consistently build dense round bales, even in varying crop and field conditions. Choose from five models, known for wide pickups, durable belts and rolls, and the ability to custom-build round bales.
High Capacity Baling
• The Overshot feeder provides smooth and consistent crop flow from the pick up into the bale chamber resulting in higher capacity
• The 5 bar pick up combined with a roller windguard provides a clean sweep of crop and uninterrupted feeding of material into the baler.
• Large pick up width allows you to pick up wider, fuller windrows to maximize your productivity in every pass
• Low-profile design lets the pickup float over ground contours, gently gathering crop and saving nutrient-packed leaves
• The heavy-duty pickup features stronger, more durable components to increase the wear life of the pick up
• The "premium laced" and "endless" belt are designed with higher tensile strength for improved durability and better belt tracking
• Redesigned net wrap system has an independent up-cut knife system to create less stress on components which results in a more reliable wrapping system
• The cut out clutch comes with more torque than previous versions
Simple, Easy to Operate
• Easy to use monitoring system that can be installed or removed quickly
• ISOBUS Monitoring system with AFS PRO 300 or PRO 700 Control Center
• Large swing open doors provide easy access to key components and service points
• Adjustments can be made quickly and easily with options such as "no tools required gauge wheel settings"
• Front-loading net wrap for efficient loading and positive feeding on bale
Net Wrap Electrical System
• Enhanced H-bridge and ICM controller
• Separate motor for net knife and duckbill reducing current draw in system
• Front loading net wrap for efficient net loading and positive feeding on bale
• Fewer adjustments for simplicity and better performance
Twine Delivery System
• Enhanced single pivot, dual twine arm system
• Positive twine starts due to twine arm sweeping across the full face of bale from left to right and back rather than staring in center
• Twine tails reduced to left side only
• Twine end wrap position adjustable from monitor
• Consistent twine spacing across entire width of bale
Style with a Purpose
• Plastic side shields with full access to side of baler when panels are raised and additional grease banks for ease of servicing
• Steel front shield
• Case IH family colors, black frame/red shields
• Choice of 540 rpm or 1000 rpm gearbox on all models
• Cut-out clutch on 5x6 Premium models
• Better, long-term durability than friction plate clutch
• Can achieve higher bale density
Overshot Feeder / In-Feed Auger
• Overshot feeder replaces the current stuffer feeder pickup for improved feeding capacity
• In-feed augers are in line with rotor handles providing better crop pickup for heavy windrows and significantly reduces auger plugging
• 2.0m pickup available on 5x6 units
• Reel options: 4-bar with steel tines or 5-bar with rubber tines
Auto Tie, Twine, Weight: 7,450